Building Home for Children living with HIV/AIDS from Birth
- ARK India's major focus is to provide life to the children living with HIV/AIDS from birth, but it too challenge to have them in rented premises
- at present we are in Thuraipakkam with 1500sqft built up area where the house owner came to know that , we are managing with these type of children and asked us to vacate .
- difficult to pay rent some time,because of House owner is not willing to accept or repair cost at the premises.
- The neighborhood people are not accepting our children due to their health status
- but its quite challenge again to find the house but we have got the awesome donor who has sponsored her land at ECR to build the Home these children which consists of 2400sqft build up area and 2400sqft for recreation.
- if we build this Home - we can accommodate 40 children
- so far the donor herself accepted to build the basic compound wall and well.
- new life to 40 children living with HIV/AIDS from birth at new place
- holistic care includes education, quality food, accommodation etc.
- Permanent place for ARK Home in the future
Here is what you can do for Building Home for Children living with HIV/AIDS from Birth
Meet our Champion Change Agents
Have a look at our superheroes who helped non-profits in reaching out to new supporters and opened new avenues of fundraising.
About Battle of the Buffet
Battle of The Buffet (BoB) is an annual fundraising event organized by Chennai Mission, Manava Seva Dharma Samvardhini Trust, and Aram Porul to support NGOs based out of Tamil Nadu. Earlier, BoB was celebrated as part of ‘Daan Utsav’, a Festival of Giving. Due to COVID, this year BoB is celebrated in the month of Dec 2020.
This year close to 50 NGOs from Tamil Nadu working for various causes including COVID relief, education, health, livelihood, differently-abled are participating. Participating charities raise funds using this, while the donor gets exclusive access to entertainment and food from leading hotels, delivered at home.
Since its inception in 2009, this mega fundraising event has raised close to Rs. 30 crores, benefitting hundreds of projects and causes of NGOs.
Here is your chance to FUNDine to make a difference in the lives of people.
With a donation of ₹300 you can avail an exclusive access to a virtual event. If you donate ₹5000 you can avail a sumptuous dinner delivered home (home delivery within Chennai only)
To know more www.battleofbuffet.org