Made in Villages to Perform Globally - PRACTICAL SCIENCE DEMOS
1) There is a steady decline in rural Tamilnadu Students not doing well in National Competetive Examinations
2) There is a high percentage of Failure in First year of Engineering Graduation in subjects like Maths and Basic Sciences after Scoring High Marks in 12th Grade Examination
3) The Level of Adopting Science based Technology for Agriculture and Village Administration is minimised due to the lack of Understanding of Science
Parikshan Charitable Trust is an independent organization that works to nurture and motivate innovations and intelligence among children’s by bridging the gap between theoretical and practical science. The curiosity of children is enormous and science is the best and systematic way of finding the answer to every “why” that arises in the human mind. Science extends and enriches our lives, expands our imagination and liberates us from the bonds of ignorance and superstition.
1. It attempts to ensure high quality knowledge on science reach the youngsters in rural areas in their local language which is understandable.
2. It hopes to inspire them to venture in to technology development and create an atmosphere of self confidence.
3. By targeting the young Indians , the project wishes to make society and nation confident of its knowledge resources
4. Activity based Practical Learning through Science hands on Experiments .
5. Expected end results of the program
Knowledge temper in science will be Improved and the success rates of the percentage in Science subject will be calculated and plans to be done to make children participate in many science innovation competitions
we will be accessing based on Baseline and End line Questionnaires of Science Syllabus and also will be kindling the children to thrive towards Practical Applications of Science by Innovative thinking by Strengthening the basics
6. The benefits and outcome for the youngsters will be
· Observation Skills
· Lab Handling
· Analytical thinking
· Open mindedness
· Understanding process
· Clearer problem definition
· Confidence to learn science.
1) Vigyanrath has reached 3400 rural government schools in rural villages of Tiruvallur , Kanchipuram , vellore , Ramanathapuram , Chennai , Coimbatore , Perambalur , Salem , Tuticorin catering 11.8 LAKH children through practical science demonstration
2) Many Science Clubs are initiated by the efforts of Parikshan Charitable Trust Vigyanrath
3.We cater the connection between the real world Science and teach children the Science which they can apply in real life as well , Organic Farming, Garbage Management , Personal Hygiene ,Anti Alcohol awareness ,Tree plantation, Environment etc
Here is what you can do for Made in Villages to Perform Globally - PRACTICAL SCIENCE DEMOS
Meet our Champion Change Agents
Have a look at our superheroes who helped non-profits in reaching out to new supporters and opened new avenues of fundraising.
About Battle of the Buffet
Battle of The Buffet (BoB) is an annual fundraising event organized by Chennai Mission, Manava Seva Dharma Samvardhini Trust, and Aram Porul to support NGOs based out of Tamil Nadu. Earlier, BoB was celebrated as part of ‘Daan Utsav’, a Festival of Giving. Due to COVID, this year BoB is celebrated in the month of Dec 2020.
This year close to 50 NGOs from Tamil Nadu working for various causes including COVID relief, education, health, livelihood, differently-abled are participating. Participating charities raise funds using this, while the donor gets exclusive access to entertainment and food from leading hotels, delivered at home.
Since its inception in 2009, this mega fundraising event has raised close to Rs. 30 crores, benefitting hundreds of projects and causes of NGOs.
Here is your chance to FUNDine to make a difference in the lives of people.
With a donation of ₹300 you can avail an exclusive access to a virtual event. If you donate ₹5000 you can avail a sumptuous dinner delivered home (home delivery within Chennai only)
To know more www.battleofbuffet.org